Board of Associates
Who: Community members who are enthusiastic about the Symphony.
What: Contribute energy, time, creativity, talent and patronage to the advancement of the Symphony.
Why: Augment and multiply the reach and effectiveness of the Symphony.
Interested? Here is what we ask of our Board of Associates: energy, time, creativity, talent, patronage
Current Board of Associates:
- Become a patron of the Symphony, e.g. via subscription, gift, individual ticket purchase
- Assist with Symphony special events, e.g. annual gala fundraiser, auction item procurement
- Volunteer at season concerts, in youth outreach concerts, and in the Symphony office
- Assist with education and outreach programs
- Serve as “ex officio” members of the standing committees and task forces of the Board of Directors, e.g. audience development and engagement, fund development, financial oversight, education and outreach