Published on August 2nd, 2021
UPDATED NOVEMBER 17, 2021
Symphony Tacoma is committed to providing a safe and healthy concert environment for audiences, musicians and staff. We are grateful to our patrons for your partnership in ensuring our concerts are a safe and healthy experience for all.
Attendance and Masking Protocols
- All patrons are required to show proof of vaccination or results of a negative COVID-19 test (physical or electronic, with ID) taken within 72 hours of the concert date. We cannot allow entry to those who cannot provide documentation. These patrons can request a refund or credit for a future concert.
- Patrons are required to wear a mask while attending Symphony Tacoma performances, whether or not they have been vaccinated.
- Please plan to arrive early for extra checkpoints upon entry (vaccine card/immunization check, bag check, ticket scan).
- Doors will open at 6:30 pm; seating will begin at 6:45 pm.
- Concessions will be available for purchase (light snacks, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages.) Cocktails are not available at this time.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the theater (bottled water okay).
- Coat check will be available.
Pantages Theater Safety Measures
- The hall will be sanitized prior to each performance and sanitization of high-touch surfaces will continue throughout each performance.
- Hand sanitizer is widely available throughout the hall. Please practice good hand hygiene by frequently washing or sanitizing hands.
- MERV-13 filters have been installed in all air-handling units, per CDC guidelines. These filters are “hospital-grade” and extremely effective at filtering out pathogens.
- All staff and venue volunteers will wear masks during performances.
- Patrons are asked to stay home if they have exhibited any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
We will continue to reassess this policy based on guidance from Governor Inslee’s office, and the CDC. Ticket holders will be notified of current safety protocols via email prior to each concert.